About EncorePro HW510 Monaural QD Headset with DA80 USB adaptor
This Work from Home pack with a Plantronics EncorePro HW510 monaural, noise cancelling headset includes a DA80 USB Audio Processor which allows you to connect your headset to your computer at home.
The EncorePro 500 series balances all-day comfort, superior noise-canceling, and long-term reliability in three innovative designs. Your team will feel the improvements and customers will hear it.
Comfort and Convenience
- Adjustable fit enhances all-day wearing comfort, ensuring that representatives stay fresh and engaged
- Super-lightweight, robust design and soft audio-optimized ear cushions provide all-day comfort
- The Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB and desk phone audio processors and direct connect cables
- Flexible noise-canceling boom allows optimal positioning for voice clarity
- Visual and tactile positioning guides enable precise and quick microphone positioning
- Wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations and reduces listening fatigue, while SoundGuard technology protects users’ hearing and helps to comply with safety legislation and voluntary industry standards
- Designed for the rigors of call-intensive environments, minimizing operational disruptions and costly downtime
- Laser-welded construction and metal joints are engineered to provide reliability where it matters EncorePro headsets require a Plantronics audio processor or direct connect cable to connect to phone, or USB audio processor to connect to computer.
The DA80 is a USB audio processor that connects Quick Discconect (QD) equipped headsets to your PC via a USB-A connection.
Lightweight and simple to use, with USB easy-to-operate connections and Quick Disconnect (QD) features so your team can easily switch between workstations. With built-in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and echo suppression for leading audio clarity, acoustic protection for your team, and enhanced controls to improve customer conversations.
- Reports digital serial number of audio processor and connected headset to Plantronics Hub.
- Modern and sophisticated styling conveys quality and confidence.
- Easy, at-your-fingertips interface enables customer service representatives to bypass onscreen call control menus for better focus on customers
- QD feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with Plantronics QD-equipped headsets
- Superior noise and echo cancellation for richer, clearer conversations
- Acoustic exposure algorithms help you meet OSHA and Noise at Work regulations
Plantronics and Polycom have now combined forces to become Poly - a global communications company that offers a wide range of audio and video solutions for businesses. Poly, formerly known as Plantronics, has a strong reputation for delivering exceptional audio quality, intuitive design, and unparalleled reliability.
As a Platinum Partner of Poly and ANZ Partner Award Winner, Telrex proudly stocks a full range of Plantronics, Polycom, HP and Poly products. With our extensive knowledge and experience, we are committed to helping you find the right communication solutions for your business needs.
Need more information or assistance with this product?