How to set up a conference call on NEC SL and SV phone systems
20 December 2018
Works for NEC SL and SV systems: Models SL1100, SL2100, SV8100 and SV9100
To set up a Conference Call:
- While on an Outside call or connected to your first party
- Press Conf Button under screen, hear dial tone
- Dial an outside line or second party extension
- When called party answers: press Add button under screen (Repeat steps 2-4 to add more parties. Maximum of 16 internal or external parties can be conferenced).
- Press ADD under display Press Begin to start conference
- Hang Up
NOTE: While call is active, 2 lines on the phone system will be busy.
no add buttonBy: frustrated customer on 3 April 2021where do you find the add button as our phones appears to be missing it