About MP3 Player for MOH and BGM Systems
Designed for BGM systems in commercial installations requiring audio playback from a USB memory stick. (Not supplied with unit) Alternatively it can be used to add MP3 playback to any domestic audio system. Simply connects to an amplifiers RCA input and provides typical CD player style functionality ie: play/pause & track skip. Tracks will automatically loop providing a constant source of background music for PA systems. Line output level volume is adjustable via the side panel. Suitable for use with USB memory sticks or SD/SDHC/CF cards when used in conjunction with a card reader. Dimensions: 80W x 40H x 54D mm
- Accepts USB stick, SD an CF memoy FAT32 format up to 32Gb
- Supports MP3 folder hierarchy structure ie: will browse music inside folders on stick
- Compact size
- Line level volume adjustment
- Simple plug and play operation
- Box flange allows mounting to any surface
- Automatic playback looping
- Starts playback immediately on power up
- If power is lost, playback will recommence at last position when power is restored.
Need more information or assistance with this product?