Designed for BGM systems in commercial installations requiring audio playback from a USB memory stick. Alternatively it can be used to add MP3 playback to any domestic audio system. Simply connects to an amplifiers RCA input and provides typical CD player style functionality ie: play/pause & track skip. Tracks will automatically loop providing a constant source of background music for PA systems. Line output level volume is adjustable via the side panel. Suitable for use with USB memory sticks or SD/SDHC/CF cards when used in conjunction with a card reader. Requires 12VDC plugpack. Dimensions: 80W x 40H x 54D mm
- Accepts USB stick, SD an CF memoy FAT32 format up to 32Gb
- Supports MP3 folder hierarchy structure ie: will browse music inside folders on stick
- Compact size
- Line level volume adjustment
- Simple plug and play operation
- Box flange allows mounting to any surface
- Automatic playback looping
- Starts playback immediately on power up
- If power is lost, playback will recommence at last position when power is restored.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help others shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.